The fabulous Lauren Royal recently interviewed me for her blog, and the post is live now. Her series of author interviews is called Authors Are People, Too, and I was allowed to talk about anything other than writing. Lauren asks great questions, so pop over and see my answers!
Here are the questions I answered:
– What are your interests outside of writing? (Pop over to see my answer!)
– If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk, what would you do? (Pop over to see my answer).
– If you had to give up chocolate or alcohol, which would you choose or why? This one was a no-brainer for me. See if you can guess which it is before you pop over (to see my answer).
– What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever collected? Oh, boy, that’s asking a lot! I’m pretty weird. Which you’ll find out (way more than you ever wanted to) if you pop over…
– What’s the worse job you’ve ever had? Hint: No, it wasn’t when I worked in a prison. You won’t find out unless you…
– What’s your guilty pleasure? Poppity-pop!
– Would you rather meet your great-great-grandparents or your great-great-grandchildren? Which would you choose? I know what I said…Pop!
– You just won $100,000, and you have to spend it all on yourself today. No saving, no gifts, no charity allowed. What are you going to buy? (You try answering that) —> Pop on over! Here’s the link.
Thank you, Lauren, for asking such great questions.